The New Year has arrived, and some of you are making resolutions. I usually don’t, but I figure it might be a good idea as we roll into 2011.
So, here it goes:
- Stay healthy! Eat well, exercise, lose weight (doesn’t everyone have that on their list?!!!), and enjoy the moment – whatever it is.
- Get a good night’s sleep.
- Try to relax, by taking deep breaths and paying attention to tight muscles, as well as going to a Yoga class regularly.
- Plan outings with friends.
- Continue to watch the birds at our feeder outside and admire nature – including the deer that occasionally gallop through our backyard.
- Be especially joyous about the upcoming wedding in our family.
- And, commit to memory many of the words on a box of ‘Grace Cards’ by Cheryl Richardson:
Love, Faith, Support, Trust, Comfort, Act, Ask, Rest, Partnership, Growth, Compassion, Anticipation, Vision, Imagination, Peace, Soul, Listen, Release, Presence, Watch, Dance, Self, Surprise, Perception, Receive, Affection, Choice, Illumination, Beauty, Shine, Honor, Gratitude, Devotion, Direction and Strength.
So, here’s my list, and if I can achieve just part of this, I will continue to be a happy person indeed!
AND, HAPPY NEW YEAR!